Digital Catalog Printing
Today, the use of digital devices is an integral part of people's lives. This digital industry has also taken action in the field of printing and has surpassed traditional methods such as lithography and offset printing. The main difference between Digital Printing, lithography and offset printing is the lack of printing plates, which has changed the pre-printing preparation process.
Competition is the most important part of today's business and advertising industry. Despite the many advances made in the advertising industry, catalogs are still one of the most useful advertising tools. What you see in a catalog is a printed sample of a catalog design. Remember, although the design is special and unique, it is the print quality that shows the designer's art. The quality of digital catalog printing is higher than other traditional prints, but why are traditional prints still used?
Price of Digital Printing Catalog
Digital catalog printing does not use printing plates, but prints the digital catalog design using laser printers and professional Large format or inkjets printers. In digital catalog printing, the most important thing is the number of pages in the catalog and its dimensions. It is clear that with the increase in the number of pages and the increase in their dimensions, the price of digital printing of catalogs will also increase. What makes offset and lithographic prints still in use is the high price of digital catalog printing compared to traditional printing methods. Offset printing is recommended when you do not have a time limit for catalog printing and your circulation is high. But when the time is limited and the circulation is low, digital printing of the catalog is certainly the best option.
Digital Catalog Printing Process
As mentioned, printing plates widely used in traditional printing methods. These plates are converted to printers in digital printing. In digital catalog printing, inkjet and laser printers (as the most important digital printing devices) print toners on a variety of surfaces such as paper, photographic paper, wood, canvas, glass, foam, stone, and so on. One of the most important features that occurs during the digital printing process of a catalog is that the ink or toner does not penetrate the paper in the same way as traditional methods, but a thin layer is placed on the printed surface. In some more advanced systems, another process has been added, during which it is possible to stabilize the printed file on the printed surface of the coating material, which is done by thermal processes or UV radiation.
Advantages of Digital Catalog Printing
• Elimination of print intermediaries and printing plates, in addition to eliminating side costs, has reduced preparation time and added new features to catalog printing.
• With a Data Base in a digital printing machine, you can print text catalogs, text content, and even a different image from the previous page on each printing sheet. Therefore, information printing varies from catalog to print, and it is possible to make changes to new editions.
• Digital printing machine has ancillary services such as databases and personal data transmission tools.
• In digital catalog printing, more attention is paid to customer needs and customer interests are more met.
• The ease of use of digital printing machines has made printing workers more interested in this printing method.
# Catalog Printing with Adhesive Binding:
# Digital Letterhead Printing
# Digital Print Sampel